Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Winners of Group Awards 2010!

Cody won the award for 'Member of the Year'.






Matt won the award for 'Sexiest member'.










Randy won the award for 'The best member!'











Kane won the award for 'The best singer'.











These were held in Summer Fun (LC) this morning.

Matt obeyed his group and he obeyed the awards ceremony itself and respected the other groups.
He said in these words, "I know I won't be as good as the original Matt but anyway, I am still doing a good replacement for him which is better than nothing because what would you do without any replacement and not have me in the group? After all, I do sing like the original Matt'.

Randy also had a few words to say that he is generally nice and is kind to everybody and that sometimes his disorders can get all lumpy and make him aggitated. He also said that he is a nice person unlike Neil.