Friday, July 23, 2010

Interview with Marc Elliott

We chat to Marc Elliott this evening to find out the latest on him!

How you doing in Smilies?
Yeah its grand. No bother. Any particular reason why you asked?

No not at all. What have you been doing lately in Summer Fun?
Been going out at night with John, Sarah, Cody and a few others..Lol.

Oh right that's cool. Are you having a fun life?
Yep it's great. It couldn't be any better. I mean, Michael Orton is gone and everyone is happy again.

What did you not like about Michael?
Everything about him! He's selfish, mean and cruel! He calls the shots on his own father! Thank god he's gone!! (smiles)

Who are the people around you that you love besides John?
Cody. This isn't anything gay just to let fans know because mean people always mistake me for being in love with Cody. Cody isn't gay, I know I am but I love John. I love Cody as a friend. He's special to me obviously. He is so sweet and he is very kind and is being a great friend to me. We match as ideal friends! (smiles)

What do you like best about Cody?
I like best about him that he always kicks people's heads in when they are harrassing me! He sticks up for me and goes in for a right knee-er! Love it lol! I LOVE having a younger and handsome friend!

Are you aware of everything going on around you and in argues?
Heck no lol. John always makes me feel comforted if I do get in fights. (smiles)

Who do you get on least with in Smilies?
Neil. To be honest, I miss Adam Croasdell. He was bullied by Neil and so is Cody but Cody's too popular to pay attention to him. Some people...

What's you're no.1 motto?
Anyone who harrasses my friends, they mess with my fist! (sticks tongue out)

Its John's birthday tomorrow, what you going to do for it?
Oh we're just gonna head downstairs and have drinks ordered with loud music and just get drunk lol..

Thankyou for the lovely chat Marc on you're friends, life, and Smilies!

Go here to read Cody Rhodes' slightly similar interview:
http://smiliesofficial.blogspot.com/2010/07/interview-with-cody-rhodes.html