Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Smilies leader talks former member mates!

John Partridge, The lovable leader of Smillies since January, has told us everything he knows about his former group mates!

He said this: "Okay, Randy, he is sperticular! It is weird being the leader all of a sudden when Randy is so huge! Randy feels like he's the current leader of the group! Randy has lots of potential. I love him lots! I describe him as a great singer, great original, and a legend! Fans have the hots for him and love him and so do I! John C is a lovely guy. He is an original and I'm happy that he had the courage to come back honest to the group. You tend to miss everything you once had.. Kane is awesome! He is very potential in singing! He can hit high notes and he is an original. That brings a good feeling into the group. He loves people and really, everyone loves him and he is needed in Smilies, needed! Cody now, he has been a great new member for about 8 months now and I describe him as a definate top member of the group! He is fab! He is very handsome and funny! I love that Cody and my boyfriend, Marc, are best friends, and that is what I also adore about Cody. He's cute and kind to everyone and stands out in the cool crowd! We have some great times together! I see him in a year being a no.1 member! Scott is a great man at the same age as me and works calm throughout the group. He interacts well with the other members. Neil now, is madness power. He has his ups and downs in the group, thats all I can say. He does have jealousy issues and it is quite an illness for him. Deep down, I know, Neil is a good guy and you can have a laugh with him. Matthew, the youngest member, at only 18, is very cute! He is such a loving lad. He appreciates me being the leader and told me some sweet things. He is gentle and really young. The nicest lad I ever met. He is similar to original member Matt, who I knew for about 7 months and loved his humour. I adore him and hope he sticks around for a decent lenght of time and he'll grow up to be a gorgeous adult. Last but not least, Marc, another member of Smilies, Well.. what can I say? He has been my lovable boyfriend for a year now! I obviously love him to bits and I have nothing else to say about him. I love him that tears can't even fall! <3 Thanks everyone and I love you to bits for letting me say my words about what I think of my Smilies mates. Remember my fans that you can ask me anything at all! I'll be glad to give you more fan offers if you're stuck on updates".

Bits of highlights of what Johnny has said will be posted here so stay on!