Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Interview with Cody: Highlight 3

We asked Cody this question about Ted.

Are you still okay with Ted?

"Not really, no. He's also complicated. I think I still love him deep inside but we're over now and I just wanna be friends but I can't help the way I feel about him, still! I still love him more than Michael, I don't love Michael anymore though! Ted is friends with Michael as it seems and this is keeping us apart but I don't really give a toss anymore because its his loss. The other night, I do remember Ted sticking up for me when Neil and Randy were accusing me of putting a 'snot' on the bed! No, I actually didn't do it just to make it clear! I noticed then that Ted still cares for me, I know he does and I just want to have a chat with him soon and we'll sort it! I still want to be friends but I'm afraid I'll make a move again!".

Click to read all.