Monday, May 17, 2010

Randy: Thank god I'm over that Cody.. thing.

Current member, Randy Orton had a pop in with us today and we had a chat with him about his past. Full interview will be up soon.

We asked him about what's happened with him and Cody's friendship now since they were having an affair which was when Randy thought he was gay. He had mental symptoms during it, which obviously caused that for him. He also attacked at Cody a few nights.

Randy said this, "Oh thank god that thing with me and Cody has been forgotten about and is over! All the last few months have been great forgetting about it completely. Now I feel sorry for Cody though, for splitting up with Ted and it is a shame because they were about to get married. Oh..this is embarassing but I only had a play-affair with him and Ted later on then because I din't know what I was doing, my disorders caused it all. Anyway, Michael, my son, has made me better in myself and so has Carly, my wife. It all brought me back to my old ways. I ain't that kind of mean and visious person but no matter what, I still have those disorders and I am still mental".

Yup, with the stuff Randy's been through, it is brilliant that he is way better now but who knows what could happen to his health disorder...