Sunday, May 2, 2010

Group talk time!

Today, Smilies have caught up with the press to tell us something that just comes out of their head on speaking about LC,best friends,people,lovers,attitude,ect.

Kane - Okay, I'm having no relationship! I love Kelly Kelly. I have a secret only a person knows.. And I am best friends with new LC'er, THE BIG SHOW! Hahahahaha! Oh and I love my brother, U.T!

Randy - I love pies! Nothing else..????

John P - I am gay....and love Marc....and my group...and men's asses...and fancy Randy...

Matt -I am twinkle toes... hehe!!!

Cody - I am currently on the loo! hahahahaahahahaha.....

Neil - Michael rocks?!..

Marc - Michael's got me so angry!!!

Scott - I am upset and in hospital. But glad I just got a visit from my daughter.

John C - I am a very happy man indeed.

So that's all they have got to say for this evening. We will have another one of these in a while. It's just for fun! Anyway, stay tuned in Lightning City and catch them all going to Summer Fun tomorrow morning!