Thursday, May 20, 2010

Full Randy interview!

Here is the full interview with Randy I recently promised to show to you which has Randy answering personal Q's about him in general, his family and friends and also his past life.


Hi Randy! It's so nice getting to speak to you again. So, how are things at the moment?

Hi! Things are good, good, good. All good! I am really happy at the moment and glad for myself.

Aw that is really good news to hear! Are you're family doing okay? What has happened with Chris and Flora and do you miss them?

Yes, I miss my sister, Flora. But I do NOT miss my brother, Chris! Chris was just sooo painful and I just couldn't bear him. He wasn't a real brother to me, not after all that. Erm..the rest of my family are well, thanks! Well...Flora just left to move to rest of my family and so did Chris but he is gone somewhere else. So I am very happy to have my lovely wife and all my sons.

Are you hoping for some luck in the future?

I am thinking I will get good luck! I mean, I have done so fine, you know. I recovered from my illness and have been so well lately. I'm fully better too! Although...when me and Michael see knives, we want them and our minds just go pure blank and obsessed about them in offer to kill someone with them or just use them on ourselves so its very scary for us. I just wish that wasn't me, or my son.

So what has happened with you and Cody's friendship now? Is it okay or off the rails? Do you still be close? And also the past threesome with you and Ted and Cody?

Oh thank god that thing with me and Cody has been forgotten about and is over! All the last few months have been great forgetting about it completely. Now I feel sorry for Cody though, for splitting up with Ted and it is a shame because they were about to get married. Cody and me are now just back to normal as mates, good mates. Oh..this is embarassing but I only had a play-affair with him and Ted later on then because I din't know what I was doing, my disorders caused it all. Anyway, Michael, my son, has made me better in myself and so has Carly, my wife. It all brought me back to my old ways. I ain't that kind of mean and visious person but no matter what, I still have those disorders and I am still mental.

I actually crazily still think about the times when I was attacking Cody. I still feel really guilty inside.

Would you like to see more of you're family come to LC to make you even more happy?

I wouldn't mind to be honest. I then kind of just like it the way it is but yeah if it was possible..

So what songs from the new album have you written?

I wrote 1 song, One More Chance, which has a wonderful meaning that I wrote when Carly left me.
The rest were written by John P, John C and Kane.

That is all we have for now Randy. We will talk to you again in a while! Hope we asked all the right questions for you. Bye for now!

[Press Newsagent]