Monday, August 9, 2010

We asked Smilies: Your sexual thoughts/feelings!

Randy
So we asked the members of Smilies about their sexual thoughts and feelings and we got answers from most of them:

Cody - Erm, I do have them in my life right now. Out of a % of 100, I would choose 85%.. The people I did have sexual feelings about were Randy, Ted, Michael and Beth. That's all I'm saying though!

Randy - I don't like to brag but... I did have sexual things going around in my head at the time when I was really ill, mentally. You do know the people around that time that I, kind of, was with, don't you? That's all lol..

Marc - Of course I have them for John. I had them for Alicia also.. As I said before, I never get horny!

Matt - I don't really have them that much. I haven't been going out with anyone in ages so...

Neil - I did not have them for Liam, guys, I totally didn't. Maybe I was just going through what Randy went through.. a difficult time. I did get my brain tormental before that, but I didn't necceserally have a mental illness. Please don't accuse me of being gay because I am engaged to Gemma now! (smiles) I also don't have any sexual things about Michael because I hate him. I'm better now and my brain is working as normal so I don't do things like that around other males.

Kane - Kelly Kelly, I had sexual thoughts about!