Friday, August 6, 2010

Neil: On himself and Cody

Smilies' Neil McDermott, has said some words on his former group new best mate, Cody Rhodes and talks to his fans.

He said this: "Me and Cody really do dig it in as best mates! He's like a brother to me now! I am totally sorry for being a coward, to let you fans know and I am sorry for bugging my mates too! They're not my mates anymore you see, but now I'm better and we're happy a group again, all of us in Smilies, even John! I am seemingly nice again to everyone, ecspecially my former group mates. I love them all, honestly, I do! Cody is such a fun guy to hang around with. I'm sorry he dumped Marc as a friend but even Cody is okay with everyone in the group, even Marc. He still likes Marc but may not be his type of friend anymore. Me and Cody rock as best mates and we love it! Thanks fans for the support!".