Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Matt's first feature in album!

Latest Smilies member to join the group, 18th year old Matt Flamendez, has said that it is cool to be on the cover of Smilies new album that has been released today. He said to the Press this evening, "I was in the shops of Summer Fun today and I saw myself on the new Smilies album! I was kind of embarrassed though at one point but at the other point, It was cool! This is my first feature on an album ever so.."

Matt also said this, "I think I will be sticking around in LC and will be staying in the group for another year so I will be on the next Smilies album! Well of course we might be gone out of LC as it does change every year in January doesn't it. It might not though!"

Matt spoke out about being a replacement of ex-Smilies original member Matt Di Angelo.
He said, "I'm going fine with replacing Matt but will not be as good as him, I know for sure, but he will be back in time to come and I am really liking being in the group as much as he did".