Monday, June 21, 2010

'He He' to be the next single!

Smilies have broken the Official News that 'He He' from Album Are We OK will be released as the 3rd single off of the latest album!

John P added:, "We all love this song and we put in recorded high pitches done by Kane for the end of the song. It's a really good song that I have loved also as well as the rest of the members ever since I recorded it back in December, I have been a fan of it more out of the other songs like 'I am so sexy'. I can tell you that it will be released on the 4th July!"

So, He He will be released on the 4th of July, which is a Sunday...again! They always pick those days! Ah, sure it is the best possible day.

John also added that it will be known as the best Smilies single of 2010 and that One More Chance has been the most sung track by fans from Are We OK!