Saturday, September 4, 2010

Updated interview with Leader JP!

Smilies leader John Partridge.
Luckily, we managed to catch up with Smilies leader since January, John Partridge!

Here is the full interview:

Hello John, can you announce any new stuff about you or the group or whatever?

Hey guys! Most definately, I will! I'll update you on me and Marc basically. We have been really tired of eachother the last week I have to say but we'll both get over it in the end! We still love eachother and all, Marc is just getting a bit messy, I think. (laughs)

Okay John. So, what's been going on with you're music and the group lately?

We're having a break at the moment! I have some plans right now to write some new music in November! I have to say that I don't think we (Smilies) are going to wait until the start of next year (2011) to start on new music! We shall start planning music through the rest of this year!

That is wonderful news to hear, John. Hopefully you do get some great new music written by the end of this year! Are you all going to perform soon?

I think there may be more performances for the rest of the year, yes. There are only 4 months left in 2010!

Years go fast! You will be the leader of Smilies a year in January, which is in 5 months, already! What do you think of that?

Its great! I will be sure to hang on being the leader if I can! There are no problems with it at all! Everyone likes me as the leader and I love it myself! The other Smilies members, my mates, have no problem with me being the leader so it's great and I can see myself stick to being the leader for another while around! Smilies never changes leadership within a year is all I know!

Have you got any keys to success?

Oh, no, not at all. I don't need any and I don't have any. I have no problems with being the leader and don't need help with being it.  (laughs)

Okay John thankyou so much for the fantastic updates! You never fail to success!
Talk to you again!