Thursday, April 29, 2010

Smilies member speaks out!

Matthew Flamendez has spoken out to the press about what he really feels and thinks about other LC residents. First of all, he says that he hates the gutts off Michael Orton. He added "I'm really sorry for my co-insidance and all but..I don't think Michael should be let get away with what he is causing. He is getting on everyone's nerves and is only nice to a certain few people!". Second of all, he says that he thinks John and Marc don't have to put up with him at all, at all! Also, he wants Randy to think of his own actions before he gets in trouble and he added, "No disrespect to my mate, Randy, and I really don't want him to get sacked from the group, I don't think John will do that too but Michael needs to get lost!".
We all think the same about troublemaker, The Superstars member, Michael Orton, who is Randy Orton's nephew.