Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chorus bits of 5 new songs!

These are just bits.

Haunted -
Cause we are getting haunted
Mmm Hmm we're getting haunted
Cause we are getting haunted
Uh Huh we're getting haunted
Cause we are getting haunted
Oh yeah we're getting haunted
And there's nothing I can do about it
B-b-b-b-b-bout it.

Beep-
Do you hear that car outside
It won't go away and ride
Do you hear it? Can you hear it-it?
It go beepup-beepup-beepup

Goodbye-
Why Im such a good liar
Why I don't know why I am
Oh yeah you gotta sort me out
Sooner or later
Here is the time
Bye-bye-bye-goodbye

You should be the one-
I think you should be the one
I think you will be the one
And i got it naughty naughty

One more chance-
Can you give me a second chance
Can you a love when im here for ya
Can you can give me one more chance